- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on Election Day.
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally
incapacitated without the right to vote.
To confirm your voter registration status, you may select one of three methods to perform a search:
- Your Texas driver’s license number, if you provided it when you applied for voter registration;
- Your Voter Unique Identifier (VUID), which appears on your voter registration certificate;
- Your first and last name.